Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Boys


Our days are filled with chasing after both boys. Logan comes home and immediately is asking to go play at a friends house. Truman is immediately getting into the pantry wanting a snack. I can't imagine that he is actually hungry. I think he is more impressed that he can reach, grab and get something by bringing it to us.

This week Logan has been in Vacation Bible School every evening. He admits that he has fun, but his complaints are that he only gets one snack and that each activity is only 15 mintues, "which is not enough time to do anything." And, he can do without all the singing. "Does Jesus and God like singing? I hope so, that is all we do is sing."

With the way they are on the go now and always hungry, I can't imagine what it will be like when they are teenagers. All I know is when they do become teenagers, Logan anyway, that it when we will consider moving. We have over 20 kids on our street alone, the picture is showing most of them. About 12 of them will all be getting their driver's licsense at the same time. We have considered purchasing a "community mini van". All the kids will have to share.

They do grow up fast, that is for sure. I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy every day as I won't have the chance to relive it tomorrow.

The only question I have, is when do I get to sleep again?

No comments: